The Mayan calendar “Haab” nears the end of the great cycle, marking the start of Wayeb, five nameless days that are considered to be extremely unlucky.
During Wayeb, the Mayan believe the world is vulnerable and defenseless. Fear fills the hearts of all civilization.
In this time of weakness, Kukulkan, the feared deity, descends to the ancient temple to stop the great cycle from starting anew.
Doomsday draws near. Unless a savior emerges to stop Kukulkan’s desire to freeze time.
You play as Sydney Hunter, an explorer who happens to get trapped inside a Mayan pyramid while he is out exploring the region.
He soon discovers that Kukulkan has broken up the important Haab calendar into six separate pieces, and hiding them through the area.
This has caused chaos, and time freezing if the Haab calendar isn’t found and put back together in time. The local Mayans ask Sydney to now go out and find all six pieces of the Haab calendar, defeat Kukulkan, and bring peace and balance back to the Mayan civilization, and restoring time to continue.
- Action adventure game with puzzle elements
- Featuring NES-style graphics and chiptune soundtrack
- Featuring 6 unique temples & 3 courtyards
- Battle against 8 powerful mayan gods and mini bosses
- Graphics & story inspired by mayan culture and history
- Collect relics & weapons upgrades to increase your chances of survival
Coming in 2018
*We are also working on a PS4 release